- Your name and what do you do?
Rehema Wasi Mwabaya, I am a lawyer in Mombasa.
- What’s something that amazes you?
Nature and the environment amaze me
- What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
Nothing I was a curious child
- What do you like about Mombasa?
I like the cuisine and the fusion of culture in Mombasa
- How often do you read the newspaper? Which paper? Which sections?
Weekly mostly standard nation and the star lifestyle sections
- What is one habit of a coastarian that annoys you?
Time keeping although I am learning to be patient
- Who inspires you?
My mum and the people around me
- If you were given a chance to change (our road infrastructure, water system, power distribution, education management) how would you do it?
Everything but I’m glad that our leaders are trying their best
- Do you use public transport? If yes, do you choose the type of tuktuk/matatu that appeals to you?
Yes I use public transport I prefer matatus
- Parting shot….
Mombasa is a place where you walk back in time then in an instant you find yourself back in the present hustle and bustle of everyday life