Jina Langu ni Chef Ali Mandhry
1. Your name and what do you do?
Ali Said Mandhry commonly known as Chef Ali L’artiste
2. What’s something that amazes you?
FOOD Culinary Cultures
3. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
Nothing was strange to me.
4. What do you like about Mombasa?
Mombasa my Home sweet home I love everything about my city the atmosphere and that I always feel free and safe around it holds a special place in my heart.
5. How often do you read the newspaper? Which paper? Which sections?
Not often only occasionally too busy to read newspapers unless something really interesting I want to follow up.
6. What is one habit of a coastarian that annoys you?
Maskani idleness. Horrible habit.
7. Who inspires you?
Chef Osama El sayed.
8. If you were given a chance to change (our road infrastructure, water system, power distribution, education management) how would you do it?
I would do a total makeover of everything but I think we are getting there Mombasa leaders are really trying their best.
9. Do you use public transport? If yes, Do you chose the type of tuktuk/matatu that appeals to you?
I hardly use I love walking since everywhere in town is near I use public only occasionally when I have to I’d rather use a matatu its less hastle than a tuk tuk that tends to give a horrible massage with the shaking and vibration that you didn’t honestly need.
10. Parting shot….
Mombasa the lovely City in my heart wherever I will go or travel to worldwide my heart belongs to Mombasa and will always find my way back the only place I can have a peace of mind.
For more info on Chef Ali check his website Chef L’artiste
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.